Smart Parenting for Safer Kids
In stockFree Shipping!
The memory of sexual abuse in childhood never leaves its victims. Likewise, the memory of bullying never goes away. Advances in technology are making our children more vulnerable to both. Professor Briggs (dec), an expert in child protection, draws on a lifetime of research and practical experience to assist with today’s parenting issues.
In this book parents will learn how to:
- Recognise the dangers to children in modern Western society
- Build stronger kids and help them make smart choices
- Choose safe, high-quality childcare and childminders
- Safeguard children in potentially dangerous situations, including bullying, cyberspace and the internet
- Protect against child sexual abuse
- Parent through adolescence
- Choose safe student exchanges.